Guest pre-arrival questionnaire.
- Self quarantining required for fourteen (14) days for any of the following visitors:
- Any guest that has been on a cruise within fourteen (14) days of booking
- Any guest that has been out of the continental United States within fourteen (14) days of booking
Individuals or groups coming from the New York Tri-State area (New York, New Jersey or Connecticut)EO-21, August 10th.
- Reservations from International Travelers shall not be accepted, nor booking accepted
- The beaches are open
- There is now a lifeguard tower in-front-of the Beach Cottage
- Restaurants are open for indoor seating, with reduced capacity
- Bars are currently closed, restaurants may serve alcohol for on-site consumption.
- Masks are required indoors at businesses (July 2 – Sep 2)
- Six hours are mandated between guest for vacation rental
- New check-out time 10:30
- New check-in time 4:30
City of Fernandina Beach
July 15, 2020
At today’s City Commission workshop, Resolution 2020-94 was revised to remove wording regarding social distancing exceptions. It now reads:
Every person over the age of six (6) who is in a public indoor space shall wear a face mask or covering.
Every operator, employee, customer or patron of a business establishment must wear a face mask or covering at all times while indoors at that business establishment or unless wearing a face mask or covering significantly interferes with the provision or receipt of goods or services offered or received at that establishment (i.e. patrons at a restaurant, clients at a barber shop or hair salon, patients at a dentist’s office).
The city maintains a Citizen Notification page which contains a link to the Joint Information System (JIS) notification and a chronological summary.
The county maintains a Corona Virus Updats page with the lates information.
August 10th update – Based on the state order last week, the County Manager released Executive Order 21 today (see attached) which rescinds the travel restrictions and reporting requirements for the New York Tri-State area. This means you can remove any communications (website, email, posters, etc.) related to traveler restrictions and stop reporting the Daily Lodging Log.
Nassau County Executive Order 18, entending mask mandate.
Latest information on Ft. Clinch State Park.
Latest information on other State Parks
State of Florida
State Surgeon General’s Face Covering Mandate of 20 July.